Enrolling New Students

To enroll new students in the district, parents/guardians need to bring the following documents with them to the main office of the corresponding school building:

The following types of residency documents may be presented for verification:

  • A statement from the local post office that you are receiving mail at a physical address in the district

  • A deed or other proof of real property ownership

  • A lease or rental agreement

  • A utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name which shows an address within the district

  • The address on the parent/guardian’s driver’s license

  • A record of the parent/guardian’s voter registration

  • A recent income tax return showing the parent/guardian’s name and address within the district

  • A current paycheck stub showing the parent/guardian name and address within the district

  • Documentation illustrating the parent/guardian is receiving public assistance benefits at an address within the district